The groups we work with are often progressive non-profits with social change missions. They range from start-ups to small grassroots groups, from established non-profits with large budgets, to respected operating foundations.
Our clients outsource a portion or all of their fundraising and donor communication programs to achieve a variety of objectives:
- Increase brand awareness and build major resources. Draw on the resources of an accomplished fundraising team by calling on us when you need help framing or re-framing your message to donors or when you need help with a year-end giving, major gift or capital campaign.
- Launch or re-energize strategic fundraising plans and major gift campaigns. Improve and strengthen strategic planning for your individual, corporate and foundation giving programs, and we will produce all related design and collateral materials at the same time.
- Strengthen existing board and staff through our training expertise. Alternatively, attract more experienced board and staff after improvements to your existing development programs.
- Benefit from the full range of services we provide to do the work, including back office support. From concept to design, prospect research to follow-up phone calls and acknowledgment, know that every detail is being done to meet your organization’s highest goals and fulfill your mission.
- Ensure that all key objectives are moving forward during a transition. We can step in to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks, or provide a “tune up” to train board and staff and refresh case materials. We can also help you creatively “staff” your development team, based on your resources.
- Gain from the production of profitable fundraising and donor cultivation events that showcase the organization’s mission to its highest advantage. Allow us to create your ideal event and handle the logistical challenges, with eye to the budget at all times.